Picking up Nickels

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gift from the RMV: 10% Home Depot Coupon

I received my car registration renewal information in the mail today and found a nice surprise tucked inside the envelope: A Coupon for 10% off a Home Depot purchase. Since this coupon was included with some other junk mail-type inserts, I figure that the RMV is trying to increase revenue by including advertising in their mailings.

Although this coupon would have come in handy last year when we bought a new stove and microwave, I don't have any large home-related purchases to make at the moment. The coupon has an 10/31/06 expiration date and a max discount of $200, so I can afford to wait a while before using it. If I don't end up needing it, I'm sure I won't have any problems swapping it for something else that I can use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home