Picking up Nickels

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MBNA Bill Pay Choice Lives!

Call me Chicken Little.

Last week I predicted that Bank of America would end the MBNA credit card bill pay service when it transitioned its MBNA credit cards to the Bank of America web site yesterday. I am happy to announce that the MBNA transition is complete, and the Bill Pay Choice service is still available!

So far, the main difference is the web site that is used to access your credit card account:

  • MBNA-branded credit cards can now be accessed at bankofamerica.com.
  • All other MBNA cards can now be accessed at ibsnetaccess.com, which is a rebadged version of the old mbna.com web site.

I think this is great news, and I will continue to take advantage of the float that Bill Pay Choice provides as long as Bank of America continues to offer it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home