Picking up Nickels

Friday, March 02, 2007

Wow, my blog is actually making a little referral bonus money

I guess my blog is starting to mature, since a few ING Direct signup bonuses and Ebates.com Double Signup bonuses have started to trickle in.

While the total amount of money is small enough (< $100) to make many bloggers chuckle, it at least means that someone out there is actually taking the time to check out my blog. My thanks go out to anyone who stops by from time to time. :)

What I really need to do is to figure out how to actually get some
Google Adsense and Amazon Associates referral income coming in. My blog started out with some good Google Adsense traffic, but that turned out to be due to the "FatWallet Effect", when my grocery shopping strategy was linked to. One step at a time I guess...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I appreciate your blog come by everyday just to see whats new. Keep it up!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/2/07, 6:55 PM  

  • Thanks for the kind words.

    I've been keeping pretty busy at work, so it's been hard to keep up with the blog world lately. I just have to keep at it, I guess...

    By Blogger Frugal Frugalson, at 3/3/07, 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home